Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nelson - Before The Rain: The Demos 1986 - 1990

Photobucket

**Not official artwork .. to the best of my knowledge, there wasn't any "official" artwork (I made this cover just to have one)

i really don't have alot of info on this. i bought it at a show and was told by Gunner that it is demo's they shopped when trying to get a record deal. it has different versions of songs that were on After The Rain plus several songs that didn't make it.

1 After The Rain
2 Bits And Pieces
3 Love & Affection
4 Will You Love Me
5 You're All I Need Tonight
6 More Than Ever
7 It's Just Desire
8 I Can Hardly Wait
9 Senorita
10 Everywhere I Go
11 Get This Show On The Road
12 Far Away From Home
13 It's Gotta Get Better
14 I Wish
15 That's Love
16 Avalon
17 Runnin' Out Of Time
18 Love Is All I Got



Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fresh new blog looking forward to your posts would you have anything by the band Jozlin Bones? Please Thank You.

Jeff