Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rattlebone - Honky Tonk Angels (1991)

Photobucket

Another Ohio based band that I don't really have a lot of info on. They played in and around the Cincinnati area and had a good following.

If I had to compare them to someone, I would say they are in the vein of Electric Angels (but in my opinion, they were better than them)or L.A. Guns

*Side note .. I got a PM from Dale Lutz, the guitarist that says ...

"Thank you i am in current production of a rattlebone dvd/cd re release thing. I am very sad at the loss of derin or jamie foxx i am planning a trip up to peebles ohio to film his drumset grave for the special features of the dvd along with footage of his dad if possible his dad was our manager jamie was a road manager and i wrote 90% of the tape which is soon to be dvd remastered.

I am collecting all the footage from old vhs cams people out there still have"

i know i will be first in line to buy this and if you're smart, you all will be right behind me .. this band kicked MAJOR ass

01 Psychedelic Blues
02 Satin Door
03 All She Believes
04 Say Goodbye
05 Honky Tonk Angels
06 Soul Taker
07 Time For A Change
08 Motorcycle Boy
09 Serpentine
10 Rattlebone


DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Astonishing style. I wish I could write that way.
Tapety na pulpit
Darmowe tapety