Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Razzle - Insubordination Generation (1993)

Photobucket

01 Insubordination Generation
02 Sidewalkin' Johnny
03 Dear Mom And Dad
04 I Ain't Your Pal
05 All American Boy
06 Summer Job
07 Jenny's Room
08 Close My Eyes
09 Up In Lights
10 Goin' Down

Razzle was LIT before they became LIT ... All four members of LIT are present and accounted for here, from brothers A.J. and Jeremy "Allen" to rhythm section Kevin Baldes and "Big" Al Shellen. Then there is fifth member Chadd Anthony, who obviously quit before they became LIT.


DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

nekrodad said...

it looks like u dont have a blog roll, im going to link my blog to yours. although mine is very different. oh well i like what your doing here.

http://nekrodad-theamericanpsycho.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

An awesome blog that you have here with many tasty treats would you happen to have http://www.myspace.com/duckwalkchuck Duckwalk Chuck - Comin Out Blastin (2004)please many thanks.

Amber.

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, brilliant idea and is duly

Anonymous said...

This rather good phrase is necessary just by the way